I do not have a photo for this recipe because I had trouble capturing its deliciousness! I am thinking I need to construct a lightbox for which to photograph my food, but then I am not really sure where I’ll store said box when not in use?
1 cup finely crushed Cheez-Its
1 envelop taco seasoning
6 boneless, skinless chicken breast
2 oz monterey jack cheese, cut into 6 sticks
1 can chopped chilies
1. In a shallow dish combine crackers and taco seasoning, set aside.
2. Flatten chicken between two sheets of waxed paper to 1/4″ thickness.
3. Place a cheese stick and about 1 tsp of chilies on each piece of chicken.
4. Tuck ends of chicken in and roll up, secure with a toothpick.
5. Coat with crumb mixture.
6. Place in greased 9×13 pan.
7. Bake uncovered at 350* for 35-40 minutes or until chicken juices run clear
*remove toothpicks before eating!
For more recipes click the food category