Get ready for a blue ribbon treat! I made this dip for a work dip-off and came in first place. It has just the right kick and tastes great with plain rippled potato chips.
Bacon and Cheddar Dip
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 1 container (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup crisp-cooked, crumbled bacon*(I use real bacon bits instead)
- Potato or corn chips, for dipping
Combine dips mix with sour cream. Stir in cheese and bacon. Chill at least 1 hour. Serve with potato or corn chips.
Recipe from Hidden Valley Ranch