* 2 cans refrigerated pizza dough
* 8 oz block mozzarella cheese
* 4 oz thin sliced pepperoni
* 2 tsp Italian seasoning (combine oregano, basil, parsley, and garlic)
* 1/4 cup olive oil
* 3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
* pizza or marinara sauce
Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease 3 pie pans.
Roughly chop pepperoni.
Cut block of mozzarella into 48 cubes.
Roll one dough out into a large rectangle and cut into 24 pieces. Repeat with 2nd pizza dough.
In each dough piece place a couple pieces of chopped pepperoni and a cube of cheese. Seal dough around meat and cheese and place seam side down in pie pan.
Repeat, placing approximately 16 dough balls in each pie plate.
Once assembled, combine oil and spices and brush over the dough.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Now you can cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate or freeze or you can bake right away.
When ready to bake: bake at 400°F for 16-20 min. Serve with warm pizza or marinara sauce.