I was tagged by Tired but Happy to divulge my 5 current obsessions:
De-cluttering & Organizing
I attended a workshop the other week, entitled Returning Balance to Your Life and it spoke to me about this constant need I have to stay organized and clutter-free not just in terms of tangible items, but emotionally and spiritually! With each move of the last 20 months, I was reminded:
- Of only keeping those items that I use and cherish
- To be honest with myself about those items I say I might use or wear
- in the un-defined future
- To not feel guilty for wanting to be rid of an some thing useless to
- me just because it was given to me
- One In, One Out is a good rule of thumb when thinking of acquiring more stuff
- My stuff would be much happy to be in the home of some one who will use it!
As for organizing, I am always on a quest to make sure the stuff I do keep is easily accessible and in use.
I load up on Bob and Sheri (a syndicated morning radio show out of Charlotte), ABC Grey’s Anatomy, NPR’s Wait, Wait Don’t Tell Me, NPR Sunday Puzzle.
I just love them and accept no other brand than Sunshine reduced-fat (not because I think I am dieting but because it is the flavor, style I have had the most and like). I know which store sells them 2/$5 or 2/$4 and $1.88 (regularly $2.69) and try only to buy them when I can get that low price.
I have free time again and I am spending making stuff and not buying new supplies until I deplete what I have!
Dancing with the Stars
I love it! Some times I munch on Cheezits while watching it other times I craft. Although I think Cheryl Burke is a great dancer, I do not think she will three-peat this season with “Steve Sanders.” I am rooting for Apollo and Joey, if you care to know!
Open tag for any one to play or to leave a comment!