As people use the self-serve referral links to open their own ING Direct Savings account, I will update them. Details of what you need to do to use a link and score some bonus bucks are listed below.
Orange Saving Account has 1.50% ARP:
Orange Saving Account self-serve referral
1) An opening deposit of $250 is required for you to receive your $25 bonus deposit. Initial deposit does not include bonus.
2) You are comfortable with me earning $10 referral bonus based on you receiving your $25 bonus (I scratch your back, you scratch mine, right?!)
3) Use the self-serve links or email me at email@example.com with your name and email address and I can send you a referral (privacy reasons, ING is not able to disclose the friends who have opened an account or the initial deposit amount)
4) Verify that there isn’t a note on page two of the referral link stating, “the link you’ve used to open a new Account has either expired or has already been used. This is no longer a valid referral link.” If so, come back and try another link!
ING Direct self-serve referral (click for an example of a USED referral)
The Orange Savings Account…
- Great rate – no minimum balance required. Everyone earns the same high yield.
- No fees – every penny you deposit goes to work for you.
- No changing banks – the Orange Savings Account is linked to your checking account.
- 24-hour access to your account – you’re always ready for opportunities.
- FDIC-insured – your money is safe and secure.